Tuesday, April 13, 2010



Dear Mr. Petty:

Thank you for the important thoughts you shared with me on healthcare reform. I appreciate having the opportunity to hear your views on this pressing matter.

As your United States Senator, I rely on the important communications I receive from my constituents to guide my work in Washington. While I may not always succeed in addressing all of your issues, I am working diligently everyday to respond to the many valuable insights I receive from New Jerseyans just like you.


On this, as with any issue, there are many views. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of further assistance. In the meantime, please visit my website (http://menendez.senate.gov) to learn of other important issues facing New Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment